• International Advisory Board
• Strategic Alliance
• Panel of Foreign Faculty
• Study in India
• Founder Member, IGHEA, College Board
• Member, UNAI
Placements at SRM IST Ramapuram
SRM is the most preferred institution over 395 top notch companies, recruiting students on campus even before they complete their studies. SRM is one place where companies come to create all-time records of picking the largest number of students in any single campus, as shown by Wipro and TCS. Every year SRM has an incredible track record of placing over 6064 students in India and Abroad.
Top recruiters include Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, Siemens, Hyundai, Honda, Michelin, Bank of America, DBS, HSBC, Google, Cisco, etc.
Courses We Offer
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MECH)
- Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
- Electrical And Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
Why SRM IST Ramapuram
We focus on the enlightenment and enhancement of the students.
We offer various facilities for the benefits of the students to make the learning environment a better place for them.
• Situated in the hub of learning and industries
• Excellent infrastructure
• Semester Abroad Program
• Excellent assured placement through placement cell
• Fully functioning career guidance cell
• Highly qualified and experienced faculty
• Scholarship schemes
• Dynamic clubs such as Ted-Ex, Entrepreneurship, Photography, etc.
From the family of
7th Rank Under Anna University
- Well equipped Computer laboratories
- WIFI enabled campus
- Smart Board Class Rooms
- Hostels within the Campus is to provide students “a Home away from Home”
- Excellent Transportation Facility connecting the campus from all parts of the city
- The Rotaract club of SRM Easwari is a 16-year old club
- Youth Red Cross was established in the year 2002
- Grievance Redressal Cell to probe into the student grievances
- NCC to develop character, Discipline, Leadership
- National Service Scheme to recognize themselves in relation to their community.